Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4. Grease a standard 900g loaf tin and line with parchment paper.
- Sift the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and salt into a bowl.
- Cream the butter and sugar in a separate mixing bowl for a few minutes until light and fluffy. Beat in the Fyffes bananas, eggs, milk and vanilla until combined.
- Gradually stir in the flour mixture until everything is just incorporated.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Scrape the batter into the loaf tin and bake for 60-70 minutes until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Leave the banana bread to cool to room temperature before serving.
Per Serving 355kcals, 16.6g fat (10.7g saturated), 47.2g carbs, 25.6g sugars, 5.5g protein, 2.3g fibre, 0.244g sodium
This article is sponsored by Fyffes
Kids bakingGluten-freeCakesLunchboxPicnicSnacksSweet thingsChocolateBreakfast & BrunchSpecial OccasionsKidsBreadFree-from treatsAfternoon teaBakingMake it HealthyVegetarian
Popular in Kids baking
Rice Krispie wreath