Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Blitz the spinach and milk together until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients to a mixing bowl. Make a well in the centre, pour the green mixture in and mix until well combined.
- Heat a little oil in a non-stick pan over a medium heat. Spoon the mix into the pan using a small ladle.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side. Cooking the pancakes slowly is key so they don’t burn on the outside before they’re cooked in the middle. Cook the remaining pancakes until all the batter is used.
- Serve with toppings of your choice. We like ham and cheese, Nutella and strawberries, and banana and peanut butter.
Per serving: 324kcals, 5.1g fat (2.1g saturated), 55.9g carbs (5.2g sugars), 14g protein, 2.9g fibre, 0.12g sodium
Popular in Kids baking