Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- In a small bowl, combine the carrot, cucumber and onion. Add the vinegar and sugar and toss to coat. Cover and place in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, brush the steak with a little oil on both sides and season with salt and black pepper. Heat a pan over a high heat. Add the steak and cook for 2-3 minutes per side for medium-rare. Transfer to a warm plate, tent with foil and allow to rest for five minutes.
- In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise and sweet chilli sauce.
- Split the baguettes lengthways without cutting all the way through. Open out and spread with some of the sweet chilli mayonnaise.
- Drain the pickled vegetables and divide between the rolls.
- Slice the steak into strips and add to the centre of the baguette. Top with some cracked black pepper, sliced spring onion and sliced chilli. Serve with extra sweet chilli mayonnaise.
Per serving: 676kcals, 27.7g fat (6.4g saturated), 68.1g carbs (9.4g sugars), 47.9g protein, 8.2g fibre, 0.394g sodium
Popular in Beef
Meatball chilli con carne