Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas mark 6.
- Put the wedges on a large baking tray, drizzle with two tablespoons of oil and season. Bake for 40-50 minutes until golden, flipping over halfway through.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil in a pan over a medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook for 5-6 minutes until softened. Add the garlic and cook for one minute longer, then stir in the beef mince and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the peppers and cook for 2-3 minutes, then stir in the tinned tomatoes, cumin, fajita seasoning, paprika and some salt and pepper. Cook for 10-15 minutes, or until most of the liquid has evaporated. Stir in the fresh tomatoes and kidney beans. Remove from the heat.
- Preheat your grill to high. Tip the wedges into an ovenproof dish, spoon over the beef mixture and sprinkle over the cheese. Place under the hot grill for 8-10 minutes, or until the cheese starts to brown.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with coriander, chilli, spring onions and chopped avocado before serving.
Per serving: 651kcals, 13.4g fat (3.5g saturated), 88.3g carbs (7.8g sugars), 45.8g protein, 17.9g fibre, 0.201g sodium
BeefDinnerFreezer-friendlyDinnerLow-fatAmericanHigh-proteinLeftoversKidsMexicanFamily mealsCuisinesQuick and easyBudget mealsComfort foodMake it Healthy
Popular in Beef
Steak with greens & celeriac mash