Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6.
- Blanch the broccoli in boiling water for one minute, then rinse under cold water and drain thoroughly. Set aside.
- Cook the pasta according to the package instructions. Rinse under cold water, then drain and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large pan over a medium heat and cook the onion for 5-6 minutes.
- Add the pesto and crème fraîche and stir to combine. Add the chicken pieces and heat through for 3-4 minutes, stirring. Add the broccoli and pasta and stir to coat.
- Layer the bottom of a large baking dish with the spinach. Pour over the chicken mixture, spreading it evenly into the dish.
- Top with the Gruyère and breadcrumbs. Place in the oven and bake for 20-30 minutes, or until golden and crunchy on top.
Per serving: 652kcals, 23.6g fat (11.4g saturated), 68.5g carbs, 3.4g sugars, 40.7g protein, 2.7g fibre, 0.366g sodium
Love pesto? Try these Parmesan salmon fingers with homemade pesto…
Popular in Chicken
Laksa with chilli garlic chicken