Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Place the walnuts, basil, spinach and garlic into a food processor and pulse to combine.
- Drizzle in the oil and blend together. Add the salt, then keep blending (stopping every now and then to scrape the sides down) until smooth in texture. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 230˚C/210˚C fan/gas mark 8 and generously grease a baking tray with oil.
- Pat the salmon dry with kitchen paper and slice into chunky fish fingers.
- Place the flour in a medium bowl and season with the salt and pepper. Place the eggs in another bowl and beat for 30 seconds until frothy. Combine the Parmesan and breadcrumbs in a third bowl.
- Coat the salmon pieces in the seasoned flour and shake to remove any excess. Dip the floured salmon in the egg and then into the Parmesan mixture, gently pressing the mixture into the fish.
- Place the breaded salmon pieces on the prepared baking tray. Drizzle lightly with olive oil. Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve with the spinach pesto, for dipping.
Per serving: 719kcals, 46 g fat (9.4g saturated), 37.1g carbs, 2.3g sugars, 43.6g protein, 2.8g fibre, 0.586g sodium
Popular in Fish & seafood
Gambas al ajillo