375g puff pastry
1 tbsp Dijon mustard
40g Gruyère (or vegetarian alternative), grated
40g Cheddar, grated
Salt and black pepper
12 spring onions, trimmed and halved lengthways
- Place a baking tray in the oven and preheat to 200°C/180°C fan/gas mark 6.
- Roll out the puff pastry and use to line a 23cm tart tin.
- In a jug, beat the eggs with the double cream, mustard, Gruyère and Cheddar. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour into the pastry case. Lay the spring onions neatly on the top, parallel to each other.
- Place the tin on the preheated baking tray and bake for 25 minutes until golden and set.
- Allow to cool, then serve slightly warm or at room temperature with a green salad.
Per serving: 485kcals, 34.4g fat (12.2g saturated), 32.3g carbs (1.4g sugars), 11.9g protein, 1.7g fibre, 0.323g sodium