Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4
- Slice off the tops of the peppers. Cut the flesh from around each stem and chop. Scoop out and discard the seeds from the peppers
- Bring about 2cm of water to a boil in a large pot fitted with a steamer basket (or use a sieve or colander). Steam the peppers for about three minutes until starting to soften. Remove and set aside
- Place the cauliflower in a food processor and pulse until broken into rice-size pieces
- Heat one tablespoon of the oil in a large pan over a medium heat. Add the cauliflower rice and a pinch each of salt and pepper. Cook for 3-4 minutes until softened and starting to brown. Transfer to a small bowl
- Wipe out the pan and add the remaining tablespoon of oil. Cook the chopped pepper and onion for 4-5 minutes. Add the beef, garlic, oregano and some salt and pepper. Cook for 5-6 minutes until no pink parts remain, breaking up any lumps with a wooden spoon
- Add the tomato passata and the cauliflower rice and stir to combine well. Place the peppers upright in an square baking dish, cutting a thin slice off the bottoms if needed to keep them steady and upright
- Stuff the peppers with the filling mixture. Top each pepper with a little grated Mozzarella. Bake for 20-25 minutes until the filling is heated through and the cheese is melted.
Per Serving: 330kcals, 18g fat (1.5g saturated), 12.1g carbs (2g sugars), 28.5g protein, 2.8g fibre, 0.081g sodium
Popular in Beef
Steak salad, air fryer crispy potatoes and zingy coriander oil