Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 200 ̊C/180 ̊C fan/ gas mark 6.
- In a large roasting tray, add the butternut squash and toss with the olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and roast for about 15 minutes until it begins to soften and turns golden.
- Add the walnuts and roast for 2-3 minutes.
- Roll out the puff pastry onto a baking tray, leaving the pastry’s parchment paper underneath. Score a 1cm border around it and prick the inside with fork.
- Spread the chutney inside the border.
- Add roasted butternut squash and walnuts. Drizzle with some olive oil, season and top with the goats cheese. Bake for 20 minutes until the pastry is puffed and golden and the goats cheese has melted.
- Allow it to cool for a couple of minutes before serving with salad.
Per serving: 463kcals, 32.4g fat (8.9g saturated), 33.6g carbs (1.8g sugars), 10.5g protein, 2.6g fibre, 0.207g sodium
Popular in Meat-free
Veggie-packed fried rice