Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Squeeze the sausages out of their skins. Crumble or chop the sausage meat into 1cm chunks.
- Heat half of the oil in a pan over a medium-high heat and brown the sausage meat on all sides. Remove to a plate lined with kitchen paper.
- Heat the remaining oil in the same pan and cook the crumbled hash browns until browned on all sides. Transfer to the plate with the sausage chunks.
- Preheat the oven to 240˚C/220˚C fan/gas mark 9.
- Spread the pizza base all over with the tomato salsa.
- Scatter evenly with the sausage, hash browns and cheeses. Make two little nests amongst the toppings and carefully crack an egg into each one.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes until the crust is golden and the eggs are cooked but still runny, turning the pizza once. Slice and serve immediately.
Per Serving 574kcals, 30.5g fat (7.5g saturated), 47.6g carbs (2.7g sugars), 27g protein, 2.5g fibre, 1.061g sodium
- Crack each egg into a ramekin first to make sure you don’t break the yolk or get fragments of shell on the pizza.
- Save time by using a bag of grated Cheddar and Mozzarella mix.
Popular in Dinner