Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- In a bowl, stir together the yoghurt, mustard, lemon juice, chives and some black pepper. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 190 ̊C/170 ̊C fan/gas mark 5. Line a large baking tray with tin foil.
- Use scissors to snip each rasher into quarters. Place on the baking tray in an even layer and bake for 15 minutes until golden brown and crisp.
- Warm the tortilla wraps in the microwave for 10-20 seconds until soft and pliable
- Line each tortilla with a leaf of lettuce, then add a few pieces of rasher and some chopped tomato and avocado. Drizzle with the mustard yoghurt and enjoy immediately.
Per serving: 669kcals, 39.8g fat (12g saturated), 54.5g carbs (5.3g sugars), 26.8g protein, 10.2g bre, 1.59g sodium
DinnerDinner30-minute mealsAmerican5-ingredient fixKidsFamily mealsCuisinesQuick and easyBudget mealsMake it Healthy
Popular in Dinner