6 tbsp plain natural yoghurt
1½ tbsp Dijon mustard
2 tbsp lemon juice
2 tbsp fresh chives, snipped Black pepper
10 thick-cut streaky bacon rashers
8 small soft tortillas
8 leaves butter lettuce
3 ripe tomatoes, thickly sliced
2 avocados, sliced
- In a bowl, stir together the yoghurt, mustard, lemon juice, chives and some black pepper. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 190 ̊C/170 ̊C fan/gas mark 5. Line a large baking tray with tin foil.
- Use scissors to snip each rasher into quarters. Place on the baking tray in an even layer and bake for 15 minutes until golden brown and crisp.
- Warm the tortilla wraps in the microwave for 10-20 seconds until soft and pliable
- Line each tortilla with a leaf of lettuce, then add a few pieces of rasher and some chopped tomato and avocado. Drizzle with the mustard yoghurt and enjoy immediately.
Per Serving 669kcals, 39.8g fat (12g saturated), 54.5g carbs (5.3g sugars), 26.8g protein, 10.2g bre, 1.59g sodium