Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the icing:
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4. Grease a 20cm square baking tin and line with parchment paper.
- Chop 175g of the white chocolate. Mix with the walnuts, if using.
- Set a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water, making sure the bottom of the bowl does not touch the water. Add the butter and remaining white chocolate and leave to melt. Remove from the heat and stir until smooth. Leave to cool slightly.
- Whisk the sugar, vanilla extract and eggs in a mixing bowl until thick and pale. Fold in the white chocolate mixture until incorporated.
- Fold in the flour, chopped white chocolate and walnuts, if using.
- Pour into the prepared tin and bake for 25-30 minutes until the middle is set and the edges are just beginning to pull away from the sides of the tin. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, make the cream cheese icing. Beat the cream cheese and butter in a mixing bowl until whipped. Beat in the icing sugar until light and fluffy, then beat in the vanilla extract.
- Spread over the cooled brownies, then drizzle over the salted caramel sauce. Slice into squares.
Per Serving: 557kcals, 35.7g fat (21.9g saturated), 54.9g carbs, 43.2g sugars, 6.2g protein, 0.4g fibre, 0.247g sodium
Popular in Picnic
Mozzarella and prosciutto ciabatta sandwiches