Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 200oC/180oC fan/ gas mark 6.
- In a small bowl, mix together the passata and pesto. Set aside.
- Unroll the pastry onto a lightly floured surface and press down with a rolling pin to make it slightly bigger. Transfer to a parchment-lined baking tray.
- Spread the passata pesto mix over the pastry leaving approx 5cm around the edge uncovered.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the beetroot, onion, thyme and oil together, and spread out in an even layer over the sauce. Fold in the uncovered pastry around the edge so it covers the veg by approx. 5cm.
- Brush the pastry with egg and bake for 25 minutes. Remove and add the goat's cheese and hazelnuts, before popping back in the oven for five minutes
- Remove the tart and top with rocket. Portion and serve.
Per serving: 670kcals, 42.8g fat (2.8g saturated), 61.9g carbs, 9.9g sugars, 12.8g protein, 4.9g fibre, .235g sodium