Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/ 200°C fan/ gas mark 7.
- Add the beef, onion, beetroot, feta cheese, breadcrumbs, herbs, chilli, four tablespoons of water and a good pinch of salt and pepper to a large mixing bowl. Mix well with clean hands.
- Roll the beef mixture into small golf ball size meatballs (approx 16 x 60g), add to a lightly oiled baking tray, and cook for 30 minutes — tossing halfway through cooking time.
- Cook the pasta according to pack instructions.
- Remove the meatballs from the oven.
- Drain the pasta, mix well with the passata and pesto, and add to a 20 x 30cm deep ovenproof dish. Nestle the meatballs in the pasta, top with grated cheese and bake in the oven for 10 minutes until bubbling.
- Top with basil and serve.
Per serving: 816kcals, 26.1g fat (12.5g saturated), 90.4g carbs, 20.5g sugars, 55.7g protein, 8.7g fibre, 1.873g sodium
Popular in Beef
Steak salad, air fryer crispy potatoes and zingy coriander oil