Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 170˚C/150˚C fan/gas mark 3 and lightly grease a 12-cup muffin tray with rapeseed oil.
- Heat some more oil in a frying pan over a medium-low heat and cook the sliced chestnut mushrooms, tomatoes and shallot for five minutes until soft.
- Stir in the baby spinach until wilted, then the ham. Remove from the heat and leave to cool slightly.
- Whisk the eggs and season with salt and black pepper.
- Place one tablespoon of the ham and vegetable mixture into each muffin cup. Top with egg until three-quarters full, then add a sprinkling of grated cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes until risen and cooked through. Serve hot from the oven with bread and tomato chutney, or allow to cool for the perfect breakfast on-the-go!
Note: Avonmore Cottage Cheese can be used as an alternative to Avonmore Cheddar, if you wish.
Popular in Picnic
Mozzarella and prosciutto ciabatta sandwiches