Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Heat a splash of oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and cook the onion for 5-8 minutes until softened but not browned.
- Add to a bowl with the beef mince, Worcestershire sauce, mixed herbs and season well with salt and pepper. Use clean hands to mix well.
- Divide into four equal balls and gently shape each into patties. Place on a plate lined with parchment paper and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Just before you’re about to cook the burgers, cook the streaky rashers in the pan for a few minutes until crispy. Remove the rashers from the pan and set aside.
- Add a bit more oil to the pan if needed and cook the burgers for about five minutes per side until browned and cooked through. Remove from the pan and set aside to rest.
- Use kitchen paper to wipe the pan clean, then add a drizzle more of oil. Fry the eggs to your liking.
- Toast the burger buns and spoon over the relish. Place the lettuce, burger, rashers, cheese, fried egg and onion slices to serve.
Per serving: 405kcals, 24.1g fat (6.5g saturated), 43.7g carbs (4.7g sugars), 54.3g protein, 2.6g fibre, 0.784g sodium
Popular in Beef
Steak salad, air fryer crispy potatoes and zingy coriander oil