Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6 and line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper cases.
- Beat the flour, sugar, butter, eggs and peanut butter in a mixing bowl until well combined and smooth.
- Divide two-thirds of the batter among the muffin cups. Using a teaspoon, create a well in the centre of each case, pushing the batter slightly up the sides of the cups.
- Spoon one heaped teaspoon of jam into each well, then top with the remaining batter to cover.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown and set on top. Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly on a wire rack before serving.
Per Serving 253kcals, 14.4g fat (6.7g saturated), 27.9g carbs, 14.5g sugars, 5g protein, 1g fibre, 0.117g sodium
Recipe courtesy of Eimear O’Donnell
Popular in Picnic
Salmon and leek tartlets