Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 160˚C/140˚C fan/gas mark 3. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the tahini, honey and vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, combine the ground almonds, baking powder and cocoa powder.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet and mix well to combine into a dough.
- Make balls of dough, using about two tablespoons of dough for each ball. Place on the baking tray and sprinkle sesame seeds over the top.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until they are set. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely, then pack for later.
Per Serving 162 kcal, 10.9g fat (1.4g saturated), 16g carbs, 10g sugar, 4.6g protein, 3.4g fibre, 0.011g sodium.
Kids bakingBiscuits & cookiesGluten-freeLunchboxDairy-freePicnicFreezer-friendlySweet thingsChocolateLow carbLow-fatSpecial OccasionsKidsFree-from treatsAfternoon teaBakingMake it Healthy
Popular in Kids baking