- 500g baby new potatoes, larger ones cut in half
- 160g tin of tuna in olive oil, drained
- 120g frozen petits pois, blanched in hot water for one minute
- Two large handfuls baby spinach
- 2 medium-boiled eggs, peeled and halved
For the dressing:
- 100g Greek yoghurt
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Cook the potatoes in a large pot of salted boiling water until just tender, then drain.
- In a small bowl, combine the Greek yoghurt, mayonnaise, mustard and lemon juice.
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes with the peas and two-thirds of the dressing. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the spinach between two serving bowls and spoon the potato mixture on top. Flake over the tuna and toss gently to combine. Add an egg to each dish.
- Drizzle the salads with the remaining dressing, season with more salt and pepper if needed and scatter with the spring onions. Serve while still slightly warm.
Per serving: 526kcals, 19.1g fat (6.3g saturated), 49.3g carbs, 8.5g sugars, 41.1g protein, 11.3g fibre, 0.377g sodium