Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 190 ̊C/170 ̊C fan/gas mark 5.
- In a small bowl, mix the olive oil, garlic, parsley, shallot, half a teaspoon of salt and a good pinch of pepper. Zest the lemon right into the bowl (keep it whole). Cut the lemon into thin slices.
- Tear or cut off four 30cm squares of parchment paper.
- Place a handful of spinach into the centre of each sheet, leaving space at the top and bottom. Top the greens with a fish fillet so that it runs vertically from top to bottom. Lightly season the fish with salt.
- With the back of a small spoon, spread one-quarter of the garlic and herb mixture on top of the fish.
- Lay two slices of lemon on top of the fish and scatter a few tomato halves around the fish.
- Fold the parcels by lifting the right and left sides of the paper up and towards the centre, directly above the fish.Tightly roll the two sides, folding as you go until you nearly reach the fish. Roll and tuck the ends underneath the fish.
- Place each parcel on a baking sheet, arranging the fish to make sure the parcels won’t come undone as they bake.
- Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes until the fish is fully cooked through and flakes easily with a fork. Serve warm with a squeeze of lemon juice and some chopped parsley.
Dairy-freeDinnerFish & seafoodDiabetic-friendlyLow-fatFamily mealsFree-fromQuick and easyBudget mealsMake it Healthy
Popular in Dairy-free
Peanut chicken salad