Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil and add the spaghetti, cooking according to packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, add the garlic to a large frying pan with the olive oil and chilli. Add the white wine, if using, and cook for a few minutes over a medium heat, adding the crab claws to warm through.
- When the spaghetti is ready, drain well, leaving a small amount of the cooking liquid in the pan.
- Tip the spaghetti into the frying pan and stir gently until all the spaghetti is covered with the sauce. Add a splash of the pasta cooking water to loosen the sauce, if necessary.
- Take it off the heat and add the crab meat, parsley and a generous squeeze of lemon or lime juice. Season with salt and black pepper and serve immediately.
Per Serving 462kcals, 17.1g fat (2.4g saturated), 57.4g carbs, 0g sugars, 17.7g protein, 0g fibre, 0.245g sodium
ItalianDairy-freeChristmasDinnerPasta30-minute mealsLow-fatSpecial OccasionsFamily mealsCuisinesQuick and easyDinner partyBudget mealsMake it Healthy
Popular in Italian
Spaghetti with lemon and chilli crabmeat