Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the sauce:
For the wok:
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients for the sauce. Add the chicken strips and allow to marinate for 10 minutes.
- Melt the oil in a wok or large pan, add chicken and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Add the broccoli, red onion, baby corn, peppers, spring onions and chilli. Stir-fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the ready-to-wok noodles and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- To serve, scatter with some extra sliced chillies, chopped spring onions and some sesame seeds.
Per Serving: 496kcals, 16.2g fat (6.2g saturated), 41.7g carbs (13g sugars), 47.7g protein, 5.6g fibre, 2.348g sodium
Popular in Chicken
Laksa with chilli garlic chicken
16 days ago
This recipe is super easy to make, I find myself turning to it all the time.