Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Place the baby potatoes in a small pot and cover with cold water. Add a pinch of salt, bring to the boil and cook for 10 minutes. Drain well in a colander.
- Heat one tablespoon of the vegetable oil in a wok or large pan over a high heat. Working in batches to avoid crowding the pan, stir-fry the beef strips for 30 seconds or until just browned, then transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Add the remaining oil to the wok and cook the onion for 1-2 minutes until softened. Add the lime leaves and lemongrass. Add the curry paste and cook for 30 seconds until fragrant.
- Add the potatoes, cherry tomatoes, beef stock and coconut milk and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Return the beef to the pan, along with any juices it has released. Simmer for 2-3 minutes to warm through. Add the peanuts, lime juice, fish sauce and sugar, and stir to combine. Remove the lemongrass stalk and discard. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary. Stir through half of the coriander.
- Divide amongst serving bowls and top with the remaining coriander. Serve with steamed rice.
Popular in Beef
Steak salad, air fryer crispy potatoes and zingy coriander oil