Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the vinaigrette:
- Heat a dry pan over a medium heat and add the pine nuts. Toast for 2-3 minutes until lightly golden, shaking the pan often and being careful not to burn them as this can happen quite quickly. Transfer the nuts to a plate.
- Heat the oil in the same pan over a medium heat and cook the rashers until crispy. Reserving the fat in the pan, transfer the rashers to a plate. Once cool, crumble the rashers into small pieces.
- In the same pan over a medium-high heat, cook the onion in the reserved bacon fat until golden and slightly crispy. Set aside to cool.
- Place the shredded Brussels sprouts and kale in a salad bowl and toss together.
- Place all of the ingredients for the vinaigrette in a small jar. Close the lid and shake until combined. Pour most of the dressing over the greens and toss to coat.
- Add the crumbled bacon, apple and pine nuts and toss lightly. Top with the crispy onions, drizzle over the remaining dressing and serve.
Per Serving 200 kcals, 11.6g fat (2.2g saturated), 19.2g carbs, 7.1g sugars, 8.6g protein, 5.8g fibre, 0.278g sodium
Gluten-freeDairy-freeDiabetic-friendlySaladsLunch & snacksLow-fatSpecial OccasionsDinner partyBudget mealsMake it Healthy
Popular in Gluten-free
Gluten-free chocolate and honeycomb mousse by EUROSPAR