Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Peel and finely chop the shallots and the garlic. Clean the mushrooms and finely chop the parsley.
- Heat one tablespoon of oil in a frying pan on high heat. Add the mushrooms in small batches to make sure they go golden brown, and remove from the frying pan. Fry the pancetta in the now-empty pan until it starts to crisp up. Now add the chopped shallot and garlic and cook for a few more minutes.
- Return the mushrooms to the pan along with 200ml of water and a few grinds of pepper. Allow to simmer over medium heat for 8-10 minutes until thickened.
- Meanwhile, bring a pot of water to the boil with ½ tsp of salt.
- In another frying pan, heat two tablespoons of oil over a medium-high heat. Once hot, slowly add the gnocchi. Gently fry for eight minutes until it’s crisp around the edges and them remove from the heat.
- Meanwhile, cut the broccoli into small florets and add to the pot of boiling water for three minutes. Then remove, drain and put to one side.
- Stir the crème fraîche into the mushroom sauce. Add the gnocchi and the broccoli to the sauce and stir well. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide the gnocchi between four bowls and top with grated Parmesan and chopped parsley.
Click here or on the logo to check out this recipe using the HelloFresh meal delivery kit ingredients.
Hello Fresh is the UK’s leading recipe box. Delivering all the fresh ingredients and step-by-step recipe cards to your door. To recieve £10 off the purchase of your first box click here.
Popular in Italian
Spaghetti with lemon and chilli crabmeat