Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the pizza dough:
To top the pizzas:
- Preheat the oven to 240°C/220°C fan/gas mark 9. In a measuring jug, combine the water, sugar, oil and yeast and set aside for five minutes.
- In a food processor, whizz together the flour, Parmesan and salt. With the motor running, slowly pour in the water mixture and whizz for one minute until a shaggy ball forms.
- Transfer the dough onto a floured work surface and knead for 1-2 minutes until it comes together. Divide the dough in half.
- Use a rolling pin to roll the dough into two very thin rounds about 27cm in diameter.
- Spray two baking trays with cooking spray and transfer the dough onto the trays. Brush the outer 2cm of each pizza with a light coating of olive oil.
- Spread the pizzas with basil pesto and sprinkle with Mozzarella. Add a layer of tomatoes and season with black pepper and chilli flakes to taste.
- Bake in the top half of the oven for about 12-15 minutes until the crust and cheese are lightly golden, turning halfway. Sprinkle with fresh basil and serve immediately.
Per Serving: 530kcals, 15g fat (7g saturated), 72.7g carbs, 5.6g sugars, 26.6g protein, 3.9g fibre, 0.837g sodium
Top Tip: Switching to wholemeal flour ups your intake of healthy whole grains.