Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the dressing:
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/200˚C fan/gas mark 7 and position the rack in the centre of the oven.
- Lightly oil a baking dish that will fit the cauliflower. Trim off the outer leaves. Cut away the base of the stalk so the cauliflower can sit flat, then cut a cross into its base.
- Bring a large pan of salted water to a boil and blanch the cauliflower for one minute. Drain well and return to the hot pan for 1-2 minutes to steam dry. Pat dry thoroughly with kitchen paper.
- Place the cauliflower in the prepared baking dish. Drizzle the oil over the top and sprinkle with salt, black pepper and the cheese.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes until tender enough that the tip of a knife goes through easily. Transfer to a serving dish.
- For the dressing, whisk together the lemon juice, mustard, capers, parsley and salt in a small bowl, then whisk in the olive oil.
- Drizzle the cauliflower with the dressing and serve in big wedges.
Per Serving: 200kcals, 21.2g fat (3.1g saturated), 4.1g carbs, 1.8g sugars, 1.5g protein, 1.9g fibre, 0.377g sodium
Gluten-freeChristmasDinnerStartersEasterLow sugarDiabetic-friendlyMeat-freeLow carbLunch & snacksLow-fatSpecial OccasionsFamily mealsSunday roastDinner partyBudget mealsMake it HealthyVegetarian
Popular in Gluten-free
Gluten-free chocolate and honeycomb mousse by EUROSPAR