650g white chocolate
250g smooth peanut butter
50g dark chocolate chips, melted (optional), plus extra for sprinkling
1 x 48g Reeses Crispy Crunchy Peanut Butter Candy Bar, chopped
- Line an 18cm baking dish with a layer of wax paper.
- Combine the white chocolate chips and peanut butter in a heatproof bowl. Place the bowl over a pan of gently simmering water, making sure that the bottom of the bowl doesn’t touch the water. Allow to melt, stirring gently every 30-40 seconds.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish and spread it out evenly.
- If desired, pour melted dark chocolate randomly over the top of the fudge, then run a butter knife through the mixture to create a swirl pattern.
- Sprinkle with extra dark chocolate chips and a chopped Reese’s peanut butter bar.
- Place in the fridge for at least three hours or until set. Slice into 24 pieces and store in an airtight container.
Per Serving 217kcals, 14.5g fat (6.5g saturated), 18.9g carbs (17.5g sugars), 4.6g protein, 0.8g fibre, 0.031g sodium
There’s also a dark chocolate version of this recipe!