Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Line a 20 x 10cm baking tin with non-stick baking paper.
- Place the peanut butter, dates and vanilla into a food processor and process until smooth.
- Press the mixture into the baking tin.
- Melt the chocolate and vegetable oil together in the microwave, stirring at 30 second intervals. Pour this over the peanut butter and smooth with a palette knife. Refrigerate until firm.
- Using a hot knife, cut the fudge into pieces and serve.
Per Serving 202kcals, 8.3g fat (3.5g saturated), 31.3g carbs (26.1g sugars), 3.9g protein, 3.3g fibre, 0.052g sodium
If you like this recipe, try our white chocolate peanut butter fudge too!
Gluten-freeDairy-freeSweet thingsChocolateLow-fatSpecial OccasionsNo-bakeFree-from treatsMake it HealthyVegetarian
Popular in Gluten-free
Roast leg of lamb with spring vegetables