Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the béchamel sauce:
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4.
- To make the béchamel, melt the butter in a saucepan over a low heat. Whisk in the flour and cook for one minute, then stir in the stock a little at a time to make a smooth sauce.
- Stir in the cream and cook until the sauce just comes to the boil. Season well and remove from the heat.
- Place the turkey in an even layer on the bottom of a baking dish. Top with a layer of onion and a layer of peas so that the turkey is no longer visible.
- Pour over the sauce, then sprinkle with half of the Cheddar.
- Stir together the mashed potatoes with the remaining Cheddar; spoon over the top of the pie and spread into an even layer to cover.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until golden brown on the top and heated through.
Per Serving: 321 kcals, 13.9g fat (8g saturated), 25.1g carbs, 6.3g sugars, 23.9g protein, 4.4g fibre, 1.2g sodium
Gluten-freeIrishDinnerLeftoversKidsFamily mealsCuisinesFree-fromBudget mealsComfort foodMake it Healthy
Popular in Gluten-free
Harissa chicken thighs