Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the raspberry vinaigrette
For the goat's cheese salad
- Place the raspberries, balsamic, mustard and olive oil into a blender or food processor and whizz until smooth. Season to taste.
- Place the pine nuts in a dry pan over a medium heat and toast for 4-5 minutes, shaking the pan often and watching carefully to ensure they don’t burn.
- Preheat the grill to a high heat and line a baking tray with tin foil.
- Cut the goat’s cheese into six rounds and place on the prepared tray. Cook the goat’s cheese under the grill for 3-4 minutes per side or until golden brown
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the mixed leaves, herbs (if using) and shallots. Drizzle with half of the raspberry vinaigrette and toss to coat. Divide between two serving plates and add a crack of black pepper to each.
- Place three rounds of goat’s cheese on top of each portion of salad and scatter over the toasted pine nuts. Serve immediately with some crusty baguette, with extra vinaigrette on the side if desired.
Per serving 601kcals, 51.2g fat (19.6g saturated), 18.2g carbs (5.2g sugars), 23.2g protein, 5.9g fibre, 0.609g sodium
Popular in Starters
Smoked salmon & herby cream cheese bites by EUROSPAR