Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the dipping sauce:
For the winter rolls:
- In a small bowl, combine the ingredients for the dipping sauce. Add one tablespoon of water and stir to combine well, then set aside until ready to serve.
- Prepare the rice noodles according to the package instructions. Drain well, then set aside to cool.
- In a bowl, combine the cooled noodles with the spinach, bean sprouts, carrot, pomegranate seeds, mint and coriander. Drizzle over the sesame oil and toss to combine well into a filling for the rolls.
- Dip one of the rice paper wrappers in a shallow bowl of warm water. Allow to soak for 10 seconds until soft. Pat dry on kitchen paper, then place flat on a work surface. Spoon one heaped tablespoon of the filling down the centre of the wrapper.
- Roll up the wrapper like a burrito, tucking in the ends, then press down to seal.
- Serve with the dipping sauce.
Note: glass noodles can be used as an alternative to vermicelli rice noodles, if you wish.
Per serving: 150kcals, 2.9g fat (0.5g saturated), 26.7g carbs, 2.2g sugars, 4g protein, 1.3g fibre, 0.224g sodium
Dairy-freeDinnerDiabetic-friendlyMeat-freeLow-fatSpecial OccasionsDinner partyBudget mealsMake it HealthyVegetarian
Popular in Dairy-free
Peanut chicken salad