Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/200°C fan/gas mark 7. Line a baking tray with non-stick parchment paper.
- Unroll the pastry onto the lined baking tray. Score a 2cm border around the edge, prick the centre all over with a fork. Brush the edges with beaten egg and bake for 15 minutes until risen and golden. Remove and set aside.
- To a large roasting tray, add the tomatoes and broccoli. Drizzle with 1 1⁄2 tablespoons of oil, season and roast for 10-15 minutes or until the broccoli is tender.
- Spread the cream cheese over the base of the puff pastry. Drizzle with pesto, swirling into the cream cheese.
- Pile on the roasted broccoli and tomatoes, with any juices from the tin. Top with pine nuts and serve with salad.
Per serving: 493kcals, 38.6g fat (15.8g saturated), 28.4g carbs, 3.4g sugars, 10.4g protein, 3.3g fibre, 0.139g sodium
Popular in Diabetic-friendly
No-waste broccoli pesto pasta