Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 220 ̊C/200 ̊C fan/gas mark 7.
- Arrange the peppers, onion and courgette in a large roasting tin.
- Whisk the oil, oregano, garlic and lemon zest in a small bowl, then pour over the veg and toss to coat. Roast for 20 minutes until softened.
- Nestle the veggie sausages amongst the veg. Add the tomatoes and stock and roast for a further 20 minutes until the sausages are cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
- Stir in the spinach and squeeze over the lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper, then serve with crusty bread.
Per serving: 264kcals, 10.3g fat (1.6g saturated), 21g carbs (6.3g sugars), 24.2g protein, 5.8g bre, 0.677g sodium
Dairy-freeDinnerVeganFreezer-friendlyDiabetic-friendlyMeat-freeVegan DinnersLow-fatFree-fromQuick and easyBudget mealsMake it HealthyVegetarian
Popular in Dairy-free
Peanut chicken salad