Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Heat one tablespoon of the oil in a deep pan over a medium-high heat. Add the sausages and fry for 6-8 minutes or until golden brown.
- Add the onion and carrots and cook for 5-6 minutes until softened.
- Add a splash of water, then stir in the garlic, courgette and tomato purée. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in the chopped tomatoes, then fill the tomato tin with water and add that to the pan, stirring to combine. Season with salt and pepper and simmer for 10-15 minutes until the sauce has thickened.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pan of salted water to the boil over a high heat. Add the pasta and cook for eight minutes, then drain well.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/200°C fan/gas mark 7. Stir the drained pasta into the sauce, then transfer to a large baking dish.
- Scatter with the Cheddar and breadcrumbs and drizzle with the remaining olive oil. Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden and bubbling.
Per serving: 806kcals, 27.4g fat (12g saturated), 95.8g carbs (7.9g sugars), 42.1g protein, 9g fibre, 1.028g sodium
Popular in Pasta
No-waste broccoli pesto pasta