Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the glaze:
- Preheat the oven to 220 ̊C/200 ̊C fan/gas mark 7.
- In a roasting tray, add the squash, apples, garlic and rosemary.
- Whisk all of the glaze ingredients together in a bowl. Season well, then pour into the roasting dish and toss to coat the vegetables.
- Roast the tray for 25 minutes, tossing the vegetables halfway through.
- Add the veggie sausages to the dish and roast for a further 18-20 minutes or until the vegetables are tender and sausages are cooked.
- Crumble over the feta and fresh rocket to serve.
Per serving: 355kcals, 16.5g fat (4.2g saturated), 31.7g carbs (15.8g sugars), 20.9g protein, 8.2g fibre, 0.756g sodium
DinnerDiabetic-friendlyMeat-free30-minute mealsLow-fatFamily mealsQuick and easyBudget mealsMake it HealthyVegetarian
Popular in Diabetic-friendly
No-waste broccoli pesto pasta