Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Pour 100ml of hot water over the desiccated coconut and set aside.
- Cook the egg noodles according to the package instructions, then drain and rinse with cold water.
- Mix together the peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce and sugar. Add the desiccated coconut with its liquid.
- Heat the oil in a wok or large pan. Add the stir-fry vegetables and cook for five minutes.
- Add the noodles and cook for 2-3 minutes until heated through. Stir through the peanut sauce and toss well to coat. Divide between serving bowls and garnish with sliced chillies and/or lime wedges, if desired.
Per serving: 541kcals, 30.1g fat (11.5g saturated), 55.7g carbs, 8.8g sugars, 15.7g protein, 10.2g fibre, 1.121g sodium
Dairy-freeDinnerThaiDinnerChineseMeat-freeCholesterol-friendly recipes30-minute mealsKidsFamily mealsCuisinesFree-fromQuick and easyBudget mealsMake it HealthyVegetarian
Popular in Dairy-free
Hummus with chilli oil and crispy chickpeas