Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4. Line a 14 x 26cm rectangular baking dish with parchment paper.
- Heat one tablespoon of olive oil in a large pan and wilt the spinach. Transfer the spinach to a bowl and set aside to cool.
- Add another tablespoon of olive oil to the same pan and cook the onion for 5-6 minutes until soft and translucent. Add the grated carrot and cook for 3-4 minutes until soft. Set aside.
- Squeeze the excess water from the grated courgette and the wilted spinach. Chop the spinach finely.
- In a large bowl, combine the onion mixture with the courgette, spinach and cheese and season. Place this mixture into the baking tray in an even layer. Pour over the beaten eggs.
- Bake for around 40 minutes or until golden and set all the way through.
- Allow to cool in the tin before turning out and slicing into eight rectangles.
Per serving: 140kcals, 9.7g fat (2.4g saturated), 5.2g carbs, 2.4g sugars, 8.9g protein, 1.4g fibre, 0.183g sodium
LunchboxDinnerPicnicStartersSnacksFreezer-friendlyLow sugarMeat-freeBreakfast & BrunchLunch & snacksLow-fatHigh-proteinLeftoversFrittataKidsFamily mealsCuisinesMediterraneanBudget mealsComfort foodMake it HealthyVegetarian
Popular in Lunchbox
Build-your-own energy balls