250g chocolate chip cookies, crushed
130g butter, melted
For the filling:
200g Carnation Caramel
200g milk chocolate, melted
- Grease 12 cups of a mini muffin tin and set aside
- In a bowl, combine the crushed cookies with the melted butter until the mixture resembles wet sand.
- Add one tablespoon of the mixture into each cup of the prepared muffin tin. Using the back of a teaspoon, make an indent in the middle of each. Place in the freezer for 3-5 minutes or until just set.
- Remove from the freezer and use a palette knife to gently pop each biscuit cup out of the mould.
- Add a spoonful of the caramel sauce to the indent in each. Return to the freezer
- to set.
- Remove from the freezer and top each with a layer of melted milk chocolate. Allow to set in the fridge or freezer before serving.
Per cookie cup: 312kcals, 18.6g fat (10.8g saturated), 34.7g carbs (15.5g sugars), 3g protein, 1.7g fibre, 0.203g sodium