Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 200 ̊C/180 ̊C fan/gas mark 6.
- Prick each potato with a fork a couple of times on each side. Place directly on the oven rack and bake for one hour.
- When the potatoes are cool enough to handle, cut a neat “lid” from the top of each one. Carefully scoop out the flesh from inside, leaving a thin shell of about 1⁄2 cm. Place the flesh in a bowl, discarding the lids.
- Heat the oil and butter together in a saucepan over a medium heat. Cook the cabbage and onion for 6-7 minutes until softened and lightly golden. Add the garlic and thyme and cook for one minute longer. Season generously.
- Mash the potato together with the sour cream. Stir into the cabbage and onion mixture. Spoon the flesh back into the potato shells, mounding over the tops. At this point, you can allow the potatoes to cool and store in the fridge until ready to bake.
- Increase the oven temperature to 220 ̊C/200 ̊C fan/gas mark 7.
- Place the potatoes in a baking dish. Bake for 15 minutes, then serve.
Per serving: 369kcals, 22.4g fat (12.3g saturated), 40.2g carbs, 4.8g sugars, 6.3g protein, 5.1g fibre, 0.126g sodium
Popular in Gluten-free
Harissa chicken thighs