Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the peanut sauce:
For the lettuce cups:
- Place the ginger and garlic in the bowl of a food processor and whizz until finely chopped. Add the remaining ingredients for the peanut sauce and whizz until smooth. Adjust the sauce to your liking with extra lime juice, coconut milk, hot sauce or fish sauce. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- To make the turkey filling, heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Cook the garlic for 30 seconds, then add the turkey mince, chilli flakes and fish sauce.
- Cook for 5-6 minutes until the turkey is completely cooked throughout, breaking up any lumps with a wooden spoon.
- Stir in the grated carrots, red cabbage, spring onions and bean sprouts. Cook for 1-2 minutes until slightly softened.
- Serve the turkey mixture in the lettuce cups with a drizzle of peanut sauce and some chopped coriander.
Per Serving 396kcals, 20.8g fat (6.3g saturated), 24.2g carbs, 12.5g sugars, 33.2g protein, 7.6g fibre, 0.438g sodium
Popular in Dairy-free
Peanut chicken salad