Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the meatballs:
For the curry:
- For the meatballs, heat half of the oil in a pan over a medium-high heat. Add the onion, garlic, cumin, coriander, chilli powder and salt. Cook for 5-7 minutes. Remove from the heat and leave to cool.
- In a bowl, combine the fresh coriander, turkey mince, cooled onion mixture and remaining oil. Mix until just combined. Form into about 24 small meatballs and set aside.
- Heat a splash of oil in a large frying pan over a medium-high heat. Working in batches to avoid crowding the pan, brown the meatballs on all sides, adding more oil as necessary and transferring them to a plate once browned.
- For the curry, heat the olive oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat and add the onion. Cook for 3-4 minutes until softened. Add the garlic, ginger, salt, cumin, coriander, garam masala and turmeric. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, cream and yoghurt. Stir well and bring the sauce to a boil.
- Remove from the heat and whizz with a hand blender until smooth. Return to a medium heat. Add the meatballs and stir to coat in the sauce.
- Cover with a lid and simmer for 10-15 minutes until the meatballs are completely cooked throughout and the sauce has thickened. Serve over rice and garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
Per serving: 419kcals, 20.9g fat (3.8g saturated), 15.5g carbs, 9.4g sugars, 48.7g protein, 2g fibre, 1.366g sodium
DinnerFreezer-friendlyIndianDiabetic-friendlyCurryDinnerLow carbCholesterol-friendly recipesLow-fatSpecial OccasionsHigh-proteinKidsFamily mealsCuisinesDinner partyBudget mealsComfort foodMake it Healthy
Popular in Indian
Quick prawn korma