1kg baby potatoes
4 sea trout fillets
Salt and black pepper
1 tbsp harissa
2 tbsp honey
400g asparagus, trimmed
2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
- Place the potatoes in a pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil over a high heat and cook for 10-12 minutes until just tender. Drain well, then return to the pot and allow to steam dry for 2-3 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the harissa and honey.
- Place the trout fillets on the prepared baking tray and season with salt and black pepper, then spread with the harissa mixture.
- Arrange the parboiled potatoes and the asparagus around the trout on the baking tray. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for about 16-18 minutes until the trout flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve immediately with some lemon wedges for squeezing over.
Per serving: 387kcals, 13.2g fat (2g saturated), 45.1g carbs (11.5g sugars), 25.4g protein, 8.4g fibre, 0.153g sodium
MAKE IT YOURS: This recipe also works well with salmon fillets.