3 large potatoes
Knob of butter
A splash of milk
Salt and black pepper
1 tbsp olive oil
1 onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves, chopped
1 red chilli, deseeded and chopped
1 tbsp smoked paprika
20ml red wine
1 tbsp tomato purée
200g cooked prawns
1 x 400g tin of chopped tomatoes
150g frozen peas
320g fish pie mix or fish fillets, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 190 ̊C/170 ̊C fan/gas mark 5.
- Place the potatoes in a pan, cover with water and add a pinch of salt. Bring to a boil over a high heat and cook for 8-10 minutes until tender. Drain well, then mash together with the butter and milk, adding salt and black pepper to taste.
- Heat the oil in a pan over a medium heat. Cook the onion for 6-8 minutes until soft. Add the garlic, chilli and smoked paprika and cook for 1-2 minutes longer.
- Stir in the tomato purée and red wine. Allow to bubble for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the tinned tomatoes, prawns, fish and peas and stir gently to combine. Transfer to a baking dish.
- Spread the mashed potato over the top of the pie. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the top is golden brown and the edges are bubbling. Allow to sit for 3-4 minutes before dishing up.
Per Serving: 490kcals, 13.6g fat (4.3g saturated), 58.5g carbs (9.6g sugars), 34.8g protein, 11.3g fibre, 0.395g sodium