Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Pat the tofu dry with kitchen paper and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large pan over a medium-high heat until hot. Add the tofu and cook for 5-8 minutes until golden brown, turning occasionally. Transfer to a plate lined with kitchen paper towels to absorb excess oil.
- Reduce the heat to medium. Add the onion to the pan and season with salt and pepper. Cook for five minutes until softened, stirring occasionally.
- Add the garlic, ginger, chilli, garam masala, turmeric and cumin. Cook for 1-2 minutes until the spices are fragrant.
- Add the spinach and stir constantly for three minutes until completely heated through. Add the cream and stir to combine, then bring to a simmer.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the yoghurt and mango chutney. Taste and season as needed.
- Add the reserved tofu and let sit until heated through, about one minute. Serve with steamed rice and/or naan.
Note: Naan can be used as an alternative to Steamed rice, if you wish.
Per serving: 282kcals, 20.9g fat (7.1g saturated), 16.4g carbs (3.7g sugars), 11.1g protein, 3.9g fibre, 0.177g sodium
DinnerFreezer-friendlyIndianStep-by-stepMeat-free30-minute mealsKidsFamily mealsCuisinesQuick and easyBudget mealsMake it HealthyVegetarian
Popular in Indian
Quick prawn korma