1½ packs of Sicín Sásta diced fillets
1 small onion, diced
1 tomato, chopped
Small handful of fresh coriander, chopped
6-8 small plain naan breads
¼ iceberg lettuce, shredded
For the marinade:
130g strained Greek yoghurt
3 cloves garlic, grated
1 tbsp light olive oil
1 tbsp lime juice
2 tsp fresh ginger, grated
2 tsp ground coriander
1½ tsp garam masala
1 tsp salt
1 tsp cumin powder
1 tsp paprika
½ tsp turmeric
½ tsp cayenne pepper
- For the marinade, add all of the ingredients to a bowl and mix well. Add the Sicín Sásta diced fillets to the marinade and stir well so that the chicken is well coated. Cover and leave to marinade in the fridge for at least 30 minutes or even better, overnight.
- To ensure you do not get any of the marinade in the air fryer, line the basket with tin foil.
- Place the chicken into the foil, spreading out into an even layer. Cook in the air fryer at 180°C for eight minutes.
- Check the chicken and lightly brush with some oil, then return to the air fryer and cook for another 6-8 minutes. Remove from the air fryer when completely cooked.
- Mix together the onion, tomato and coriander in a small bowl. Heat the naan in the microwave to warm, then cut through the side of each one to make a pocket for the filling.
- Spread a bit of mango chutney into each naan pocket. Add the shredded lettuce, tomato and onion salad, then fill with the tikka chicken pieces.
Newly launched Irish chicken brand, Sicín Sásta; great tasting chicken is no accident! Sicín Sásta are all about embodying Irishness: great quality taste; unique packaging; and the welfare of our chickens with sustainability at the forefront. To find out more go to sicinsasta.ie
This recipe proudly brought to you by