Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 190˚C/170˚C fan/gas mark 5.
- In a small bowl, microwave the butter with the oil, thyme and some salt and pepper until melted. Stir in the Parmesan and return to the microwave for 20 seconds.
- Dry each potato as you remove it from the water. Using a mandolin slicer or very sharp knife, slice the potatoes horizontally as thinly as possible and place in a large bowl.
- Pour over the butter mixture and use clean hands to turn the potatoes gently, thoroughly coating them in the butter.
- Spray a 12-cup standard muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Layer the slices of potato into the muffin tin, dividing them equally between the cups. Discard any liquid left in the bowl.
- Sprinkle a little additional thyme and Parmesan over each stack and bake for 35-45 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy.
- Allow to rest for five minutes, then serve, using a soup spoon to remove each portion from the muffin tin.
Per Serving 141kcals, 7.3g fat (3.5g saturated), 16.2g carbs, 1.1g sugars, 3.9g protein, 2.5g fibre, 0.189g sodium
Gluten-freeChristmasDinnerFreezer-friendlyDiabetic-friendlyLow-fatSpecial OccasionsFamily mealsDinner partyBudget mealsMake it Healthy
Popular in Gluten-free
Gluten-free chocolate and honeycomb mousse by EUROSPAR