250g Glenisk Organic Greek Style Natural Yogurt
250g self-raising flour
Pinch of salt
Oil, for greasing
- Mix the yogurt, flour and salt together in a large bowl, then set aside at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Lightly grease the work surface with a little oil to stop the dough sticking. Divide the dough into eight equal portions and roll into balls.
- Heat a small non-stick pan over a high heat. Roll out your first flatbread to about the side of a side plate.
- When the pan is very hot, add the first flatbread and cook for 20 seconds per side until covered in brown spots and cooked through.
- While the first flatbread is cooking, roll out the second flatbread so it is ready.
- Keep warm on a plate until all of the flatbreads are cooked.
Per flatbread: 154kcals, 3.4g fat (0.1g saturated), 25.1g carbs (0.1g sugars), 4.5g protein, 0.8g fibre, 0.02g sodium