Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/160°C fan/ gas mark 4.
- Add the tomatoes to an oven proof dish and cook in the oven for 10 minutes until they begin to soften.
- Mix all the remaining ingredients together and season to taste.
- Add the tomatoes and mix well.
- Serve on a bed of rocket leaves.
Test Kitchen Tip: This pesto is also great in sandwiches, or as a pasta sauce. Make extra and store it covered in the fridge for up to two days, and another meal is almost taken care of!
Per serving: 417kcals, 15.6g fat (2.5g saturated), 54.5g carbs, 8.3g sugars, 17.5g protein, 16.1g fibre, 0.664g sodium
Gluten-freeDairy-freeDinnerSaladsLunch & snacks30-minute mealsLow-fatQuick and easyBudget mealsMake it HealthyVegetarian
Popular in Gluten-free
Roast leg of lamb with spring vegetables