Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the chicken:
- To make the chicken, whisk together the mustard, honey, garlic, vinegar, oil and a pinch of salt and pepper in a bowl. Pour into a re-sealable plastic bag and add the chicken. Turn to coat and refrigerate for at least one hour, or overnight if possible.
- Heat a frying pan over a medium-high heat. Add some oil to the pan and cook the rashers for 3-4 minutes per side or until cooked through and crispy. Remove from the pan and set aside, reserving any bacon fat in the pan.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade, allowing any excess to drip off. Cook the chicken for 4-5 minutes per side until cooked through. Set aside to rest for at least 10 minutes, then cut into large slices.
- Peel the eggs and mash with the mustard and mayonnaise. Season with some salt and black pepper.
- Toast the bread and spread four slices with a bit of mayonnaise. Top with lettuce, tomato and some chicken.
- Top with another slice of bread, then spread over the egg mayonnaise. Top with the rashers and the final slices of bread. Slice in half on the diagonal or into quarters to serve.
Per Serving 697kcals, 30.4g fat (7.6g saturated), 52.4g carbs, 12.8g sugars, 53.1g protein, 12.8g sugars, 2.7g fibre, 1.002g sodium
TOP TIP: For a crispier sandwich, use smoked pancetta instead of rashers. Also, use a splash guard when cooking the chicken as the mustard seeds will pop.